Bartender/Event CSR (21+) - Washington Park, Fountain Square, Ziegler Park and/or Memorial Hall
The Customer Service Representative (CSR-Event) assists the Operations teams and other seasonal staff in facilitating event beverage sales at 3CDC managed civic spaces. CSRs are integral to our success at supplying a quality experience to each and every visitor to our public spaces. The CSR is also responsible for adhering to company policies to maximize sales and minimize error, allowing the public spaces to meet their revenue goals. This is an hourly seasonal position.
The CSR-Event is responsible for working with the 3CDC staff to (1) provide top level customer service to all visitors within our civic spaces and entertainment districts. (2) achieve a mission of “class A” physical maintenance of our civic spaces and entertainment districts, and (3) ensure safety for the residents and patrons of our civic spaces and entertainment districts.
- Ensuring each patron at our events has an enjoyable and safe visit by tending to all needs as directed by supervisors and coordinators.
- Assisting with event setup, beverage sales setup, beverage sales tear down, and event teardown.
- Deliver quality customer service experiences by appropriately addressing patron needs to increase guest satisfaction and drive sales.
- Drive traffic to our revenue generators by engaging patrons through communication, information, and hospitality.
- Operate POS register system for beverage sales, ticket sales, and/or merchandise.
- Prepare and serve beverages (you must be at least 21 years old to serve alcohol).
- Follow all loss prevention and cash handling policies and procedures, including completing transactions, making change, counting tills, securing cash and currency, and completing daily paperwork.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of employee bathrooms, offices, supply rooms, common areas, and beverage storage areas to support the efficiency of the civic spaces.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work extended and flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to clearly, effectively, and professionally interact with peers, supervisors, and the public. Will collaborate effectively with others to produce results.
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic attitude with capability to deal effectively with people (both internal and external).
- Ability to mix and pour drinks in accordance with the law and our policies and procedures.
- Cash-handling experience preferred.
- Food and beverage service, hospitality, or retail experience a bonus.
- Sense of initiative with desire to become truly involved in the operations and programming of our civic spaces.
- Be able to work 10-20 hours per week, holidays, primarily evenings and weekends.