Assistant Director of Program Recruitment
Xavier University’s Department of Health Services Administration is seeking qualified applicants for the Assistant Director of Program Recruitment position to manage the entire recruitment and financial aid processes from initial inquiry through enrollment for the full-time Master of Health Services Administration (MHSA) and Executive MHSA programs. The position is expected to travel as necessary to carry out the recruiting plan.
To be successful in this position, you will need to work independently, be able to proactively recruit students, develop evidence-based recruitment targets, budgets, and conduct evaluations of the recruitment and financial aid processes with respect to meeting enrollment targets.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all prospective students from initial inquiry through admission decision.
- Schedule and implement interviews and visits with prospective student and the admissions committee.
- Develop and implement MHSA recruitment strategic and annual plans.
- Manage the financial aid award process for all MHSA students and obtain approval from Chair of individual award amounts.
- Develop and implement the new student orientation program for full-time MHSA and EMHSA students.
- Coordinate recruitment efforts with other offices on campus involved in student recruitment and onboarding.
- The ideal applicant will have 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in a higher education environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Public Relations, Health Administration, Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
We are strongly committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. These values are central to our mission. Candidates who have worked with a diverse range of faculty, staff, and students and who can contribute to our mission of inclusivity are encouraged to identify their experiences and interests. Xavier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To ensure consideration, qualified/interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website. Candidates are asked to include with their cover letter a brief statement on how they might support/contribute to Xavier’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and accepted until the position closes at the University's discretion.
Xavier University offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and employment class.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Tax advantaged accounts including health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care account.
- Financial security via life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Tuition remission for employees and their eligible dependents.