Bilingual (Eng/Esp) Skilled Trades Recruiter
Job Title: Bilingual (Eng/Esp) Skilled Trades Recruiter
Location: Covington, KY (near Braxton, Restaurants, and Shops) plus some working from home
Schedule: M-F 8-5 (hour lunch, flexible schedule)
Pay: $40,000-45,000/yr salary (plus uncapped commission - make $2k/mo in commission or more!)
Benefits: Generous commission structure, 401k matching options, employee-paid/shared health plan, flexible schedule, and vacation time after the first six months
There is a skilled trades revolution happening and you can be a part of it! Do you have a background working in or around the skilled trades? Maybe you grew up around welding, ironworking, maintenance, manufacturing, or farming, but you also have exceptional people skills, computer skills, and a strong work ethic from working with your hands and you're looking to find an office job where you can work from home and an office. If so, we may have the job for you!
CraftForce is a labor contractor that specializes in hiring workers for the skilled trades. We recruit skilled and qualified tradespeople - welders, ironworkers, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, maintenance techs, machine operators, etc. - and connect them to local, regional, and/or national job opportunities provided by our clients.
We are expanding and looking to add a talented recruiter to our team in Covington, KY. If you have experience with the trades, like a fast pace, have great computer and organizational skills, and maybe some recruiting experience, please send us your resume along with two professional references (supervisors or educators).
Our ideal Recruiting Specialist would have the following experience and/or skills:
- Experience working in or around the skilled trades
- Great communication and "soft skills" - comfortable on the phone and interviewing candidates or calling potential clients
- Organizational skills - being both technology savvy and organized is essential to how we operate
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Spanish
- Energy and a positive attitude - we need someone who will hustle and understand that you have to be highly motivated to be successful in this industry
- Team skills - being a team of less than 10 internal employees, we all work very closely together, so being respectful and mindful of the rest of the team is very important
- Writing and Language skills - effective communication skills (both written and verbal) are paramount to our operations
If you are interested in the opportunity, please please send us your resume through Indeed along with two professional references (supervisors or educators).
CraftForce is an EEO/AA employer for more information visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers