We are a customer-focused, results-oriented organization dedicated to improving, managing, and delivering labor-intensive processes within our customers’ manufacturing and distribution facilities. We are accountable for increasing output, improving quality, and reducing overall costs for our clients. Our Engineers work directly with the operations team to define workflow, continuous process improvement, and accountability objectives.
We're looking for a dynamic, high-energy, and creative recruiter to join our team. The Recruiter is responsible for leading the way in finding and attracting top talent to our company!
This is a full-time position with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses after the probation period ends.
- Source top talent through various channels including social media, on-site activities, cold calling and texting, internet job boards, and employee referrals
- Facilitate the hiring process for open positions, including interviewing and screening applicants while documenting candidate activity in our Applicant Tracking System
- Conduct over-the-phone and in-person interviews to qualify candidates and gain a greater understanding of their previous experience as well as their attributes
- Build relationships with hiring managers and other key roles within our multiple locations
- Enthusiastically promote INERGROUP and our opportunity to potential candidates
- Manage and lead job fairs, presentations, and a variety of other recruiting activities
- Provide excellent customer service during the recruiting process.
- Assist in developing strategies to help promote INERGROUP in order to attract driven and successful candidates.
- Maintains constant communication with Human Resources and hiring managers on active candidates. Also regularly discusses future hiring needs and backup candidates.
- Ensures compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including ADA; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences in all phases of the recruitment process.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the Human Resources manager.
- Be fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience strongly desired (sales/service/retail preferred)
- Ability to work independently and budget time effectively
- Possess a sales mindset and be goal-driven. Will need to meet or exceed monthly benchmarks
- Highly motivated, outstanding work ethic, and a competitive drive to be the very best
- Willing to try various approaches; brings a creative mindset to the role
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are a must
- Microsoft Office proficient
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
Candidates need to send their resume to Estefania Aguirre email@example.com