AtWork Personnel is a local family owned business looking to add a new member to our award winning team in Blue Ash, OH.
As a Recruiter, responsibilities include sourcing, evaluating, engaging, and managing candidates through the recruiting life cycle. Additionally, the position is responsible for managing relationships with clients, including candidate presentation, order taking, and order management.
- Work with our clients to understand their needs and requirements, and match them with appropriate candidates.
- Manage and communicate job postings
- Schedule and conduct phone and face to face interviews to effectively determine the behaviors and abilities of candidates and their fit for existing and future positions.
- Acts as the primary liaison between AtWork and the Customer. Responsible for growing relationships, creating new opportunities, and managing orders with assigned accounts.
- Proactively follows up with clients with a high sense of urgency to deliver bad/good news and act on concerns regarding employee performance.
- Actively communicates with both candidates you are working with and those assigned to our clients.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- History of success in exceeding recruiting goals
- Strong computer skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and social media marketing
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively to our candidates and clients as well as internal team members
Monday-Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Apply today or give us a call at 513-273-0176 with questions!