Executive Programs Recruiter, Williams College of Business
Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio is part of the 500-year-old Jesuit Catholic tradition of academic excellence in the liberal art and is strongly committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. These values are central to our mission. We strive for a climate of respect and inclusiveness that welcomes and supports members from diverse backgrounds and life experiences, is committed unreservedly to open and free inquiry, and deliberately seeks out multiple perspectives.
The Williams College of Business (WCB) at Xavier University is seeking to hire a Recruiter for its Executive Education and Professional Development Programs, specifically the Executive MBA and Xavier Leadership Center (hereafter executive programming).
The Xavier Leadership Center (XLC) delivers leadership and professional development programs to individuals, companies, and organizations. The Xavier EMBA program is one of the oldest in the nation. The program is ranked 20th in the nation by US News, and is the only executive program in the Greater Cincinnati Region.
The Executive Programming Recruiter is responsible for direct sales and recruiting for the WCB’s executive programming through the development of corporate relationships and organizational connections. For the XLC, this position is responsible for account management, customer service, and project management. For the EMBA, this position will oversee applications & acceptance procedures. The Executive Programming Recruiter coordinates the EMBA orientation along with various recruiting events. Local travel is required along with occasional conference travel.
The Executive Programming Recruiter will report to the Director of the XLC and will work closely with graduate business staff members including the Assistant Dean of the Graduate Office, other recruiters in the Graduate Office, and the Associate Directors of the XLC.
Minimum Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree, and 3+ years business sales experience
- Proven strong relationship management and project management skills
- Exemplary interpersonal/written communication
- Proven record in sales, marketing and student recruitment
- Experience in managing multiple, high priority tasks while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated effective presentation, influence, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated mastery of software platforms and the ability to learn quickly
- Master’s Degree in Business or Higher Education
- 3-5 years’ work experience in higher education or program management & customer service
- Member of a high functioning work team environment
- Proven self-starter & commitment to quality
- Experience with Slate, Salesforce, Banner, Canvas or other CRM system
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of management in a professional and positive manner
How to Apply:
To ensure consideration, qualified/interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website. Candidates are asked to include with their cover letter a brief statement on how they might support/contribute to Xavier’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and accepted until the position closes at the University's discretion.
Xavier University offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and employment class.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Tax advantaged accounts including health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care account.
- Financial security via life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Tuition remission for employees and their eligible dependents.