LaRosa’s of Hyde Park is hiring part-time Servers. Do you love great Italian food? Do you excel at welcoming others and creating Smiles? If so, we have the perfect Server job for you at LaRosa’s that pays. Little or no experience required.
LaRosa’s has been serving up real Italian family recipes for 60 years. We are the #1 family pizzeria and Greater Cincinnati's favorite Italian restaurant. We know our reputation is only as good as the food we serve. As a Server at LaRosa’s you get to make great money and make people happy! We’re always on the lookout for motivated, engaged, and hard-working Servers to join our family pizzeria Team. There are some amazing benefits of being a Server at LaRosa’s which include:
- Immediate openings
- Hourly rate plus tips equals a high income potential ($15-$21 including tips)
- Flexible hours
- Discount on employee meals
- Friendly working environment
Being a Server for LaRosa’s means you will get to work with LaRosa’s team members on a daily basis, and interact with Restaurant Store Management, Front of the House and Back of the House staff. Additionally our Servers interact with guests as they dine in the restaurant to ensure a positive dining experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Server job:
- Serve 3-4 tables at a time, as determined by management.
- Be familiar with the LaRosa's menu, and with food and beverage preparation in order to answer guest questions
- Easily use a computer to ring in food orders
- Interact with guests as they dine in the restaurant to ensure a positive dining experience
- Report to work in a neat clean uniform
- Clean dining area and other areas as assigned
- Follow LEAN processes as defined for both the role and the pizzeria to reduce waste and be more efficient
- Handle other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for a LaRosa’s Server:
- Positive verbal communication with Management, Team Members and Guests
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to make change and process different types of payment
- Ability to work in a standing position for extended periods of time
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Skill in persuasively selling food or beverage items
Restaurant Server Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Willingness to work rotating shift schedules
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- While performing the duties of this job, a Server Is exposed to wet, humid, hot, and loud conditions.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns.
- Non slip shoes are required to be worn at all times by all Servers in the pizzerias
- Must be at least 19 years old
If you’re ready to be part of a family tradition of excellent food and service, then apply to LaRosa’s Pizzeria TODAY to become a Server Team Member.