Associate Case Manager - Outpatient Behavioral Healthcare
Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services (GCBHS) is looking for an Associate Case Manager candidate to help individuals in our Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic in Cincinnati. This open position is on our Homeless ACT team.
We are looking for candidates with an Associate's Degree or HS Diploma and 2+ Years of related Behavioral Health/Human Service Experience. Once you have been employed for one year, you will be eligible to receive our Tuition Assistance benefits ($1,250 per semester/quarter) if you choose to pursue your Bachelor's Degree in Social Work. You can get promoted to our regular Case Manager position (starting salary $34,521) once you obtain your BA degree!
The starting pay for the Associate Case Manager position is $13.97 per hour ($29,058). *Please Note: If you currently hold a BA in Psychology, Social Work, or a related Human Service field, you may apply to our regular Case Manager position (starting salary $34,521).
Responsibilities for Associate Case Manager:
- Provides Community Psychiatric Support Treatment (CPST) services to persons with severe mental illness in an outpatient facility and in the community. May provide treatment to persons with substance use disorder as a secondary diagnosis.
- Provides face to face services in the office and in the community along with limited telehealth services via phone.
- Establishes therapeutic relationships, assesses complex problems, selects problem-solving interventions, and helps clients to function effectively.
- Coordinates access to the recommended medical treatment services, employment assistance, housing assistance, and other targeted services.
- Provides services to individuals with some evening hours and weekends.
- Associate's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related Human Services field or a HS Diploma and 2 years of experience working with persons with mental illness.
- Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends.
- Position requires frequent driving of own personal vehicle. A valid driver’s license, vehicle, and insurable driving record are required.
We have been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky since 2010!
Please visit our website www.gcbhs.com to learn more about GCBHS.
EEO Employer F/M/Disabled/Vets