Case Management Team Supervisor
Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services (GCBHS) is seeking a Case Management Team Supervisor (LSW or LPC).
Join our mission to help individuals with mental illness and addictions to lead healthy and productive lives. GCBHS has an immediate opening for a licensed Counselor or Social Worker (Ohio LSW or LPC) with management experience to supervise a Case Management team serving adults who are experiencing severe mental health disorders in Hamilton County.
We are now offering a new new $3,000 Sign On Bonus for LSW or LPC and a $4,000 Sign On Bonus for LISW or LPCC.
Why Work at GCBHS?
- GCBHS is a pioneer in the field of behavioral health treatment for for adults, children, and families
- Top Workplace every year since 2010
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive health insurance
- License supervision provided at no cost to you and 5-8% pay bump for LISW or LPCC
- 403(b) Retirement with Match
- Annual Management Bonus - $1,500-$1,800
- Professional development opportunities and no cost to you CEU's
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness
The ideal candidate will have an active Ohio LSW or LPC and working toward independent licensure. You can come in to this position with a LSW or LPC while working toward your LISW or LPCC. Once you receive independent license, you are automatically promoted to a CSS Manager position and receive a 5-8% pay increase.
GCBHS offers great career advancement opportunities and a rich benefits package including medical/dental/life/disability insurance, retirement with employer contributions, annual bonus, generous time off, student loan forgiveness, tuition assistance, practicum supervision, license supervision, and continuing education credits.
Responsibilities for CM Team Supervisor:
- Responsible for the administrative management and daily operations of assigned care management team.
- Provides coordination, leadership, and supervision to care managers.
- Manages the daily operation of team supporting organization goals and philosophy.
- Coordinates clinical supervision of team staff and services with Clinical Manager/Director.
Requirements for CM Team Supervisor:
- Licensed by the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board at LSW or LPC required.
- Must be working toward independent licensure (LISW or LPCC). Promotion to CSS Manager with LSW or LPCC.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervision skills.
We have been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky since 2010!
Please visit our website www.gcbhs.com to learn more about GCBHS.
EEO Employer F/M/Disabled/Vets