Bilingual Warehouse Supervisor
Our Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of the 24/7 production operation at our customer's facility, including, but not limiting the responsibilities to:
- Provide high-level customer service and ensure compliance to all company’s rules and regulations.
- Monitor daily on-site operations such as headcount, check-ins of employees to ensure staff’s availability during working hours.
- Attend and participate in business review meetings with clients to improve performance continuously and qualitatively.
- Onboard, train, and induct employees to achieve and maintain the company’s production goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with management and other supervisors to resolve employee issues, concerns, and grievances as per existing company policy.
- Retain all employees through motivation and encouragement.
- Support the hr department on weekly payroll and employee personal files.
- Day to day supervision and scheduling of the workforce according to customer-specific requirements
- Review daily production orders and schedules to provide smooth workflows and the successful achievement of the production goals.
- Assist and review line’s set up and completion.
- Supervise and improves the activities of the production workforce so the daily production and earned hour goals are met or exceeded
- Oversee product and processes quality to ensure completion as expected following our customer’s requirements.
- Give daily production reports and timesheet records.
- Respond to unexpected problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that associates follow safety and hazardous material guidelines at all times.
Education, Qualification and Skills Requirements:
- Bilingual English-Spanish is required.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing/supply chain procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people, manage internal/external customer expectations.
- Be flexible to be on duty outside office hours to respond to the 24/7 operational needs of the warehouse.
- Have a great sense of urgency so the communication and relationship between the customer, coworkers, and management is kept excellent at all times
- Quality Control experience preferably in a manufacturing industry.
- Proven track record of building and leading successful teams and facilitating progressive organizational improvement in a growing company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment through the utilization of exceptional organizational skills, the aptitude to multi-task and balance complex priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional analytical skills that drive reporting and analysis for upper management and support decision-making for the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of colleagues and management across organizational boundaries. The candidate must possess flexibility and agility to respond to constantly changing conditions and priorities.
- Self-management – A self-starter who is motivated and able to motivate others. Embraces personal challenge and commitment to own professional development.
- Takes ownership for team development and team cohesion.
Candidates need to send their resume to Estefania Aguirre email@example.com