Senior Writer / Content Manager
As the Senior Writer/Content Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, content creation, advertising, and brand equity on multiple platforms. You will set the bar for quality and be the voice for all communication of creative products ensuring they meet the standards of the BBB. This role coordinates with the Marketing and PR teams, also with the Operation and Acquisition teams and from time to time you would need to report to the Leadership Team.
- Provide content for all aspects of BBB per BBB brand guidelines
- Generate newsletters, email campaigns, web content and digital marketing campaigns
- Leverage existing content and create new content where needed
- Possess exemplary writing skills with the ability to create meaningful and brand consistent content with a strong understanding of brand equity
- Demonstrate unbiased communication with accredited businesses, business leaders, business organizations, consumers, and media
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to manage multiple work streams at once in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong ability to think both creatively and analytically
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a craving to be a key contributor in a dynamic team
- Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality and strong attention to detail
- Prior experience with Content Management System
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience building strong relationships internally and externally
- Strong Presentation skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience in content or communications roles
- Prior agency experience a plus
Learn more about the BBB at https://www.bbb.org/local-bbb/bbb-cincinnati. Apply online at https://grnh.se/5698259d3 us or email firstname.lastname@example.org to join a GREAT team!
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D. BBB is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of any legally protected activity or status, including but not limited to, race, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression), religion, national origin or ethnicity, age, disability, genetic history, military/veteran status, or salary history.