Governor DeWine Signs Bills Into Law 12.29.20
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
December 29, 2020
Dan Tierney: 614-644-0957
Catherine Sulecki: 614-644-0957
(CEDARVILLE, Ohio)—Ohio Governor Mike DeWine today signed the following bills into law:
- House Bill 24, sponsored by Representatives Stephen D. Hambley and Darrell Kick, revises humane society law.
- Senate Bill 39, sponsored by Senator Kirk Schuring, authorizes insurance premiums tax credits for certain projects.
- Senate Bill 310, sponsored by Senator Matt Dolan, provides federal COVID funding to local subdivisions.
- House Bill 312, sponsored by Representative Jena Powell, permits certain intrastate equity crowdfunding. The legislation increased appropriations in the amount of $105.2 million in Fiscal Year 2021 for the Facilities Establishment Fund Group to allow three projects to proceed to Controlling Board: Columbus Crew SC ($25 million), Sherwin Williams Company ($35 million), and Origin Malt ($10 million).
- House Bill 405, sponsored by Representative Jon Cross, creates the adoption linked deposit program.