LULAC Cincinnati Scholarship Criteria 2022
This is to let you know that the LULAC Scholarships for 2022 are now available for students to apply. Below is the link to the scholarship application. The deadline to apply is March 31.
Rosamaria Moreno, LULAC Director of Education
Lourdes Ribera, President - LULAC Cincinnati
Student or parents should reside in the greater Cincinnati Metro area
- Student should have participated in civic and/or social activities organized to support the Latino community.
- Recipient will complete 5 hours (minimum) of community service at LULAC events or with approved LULAC community partners (e.g. Casa de Paz, Su Casa, Santa Maria, English Learners Language Foundation, Esperanza Latino Center). Students will receive their check(s) after they complete the 5 hours of community service. In addition, scholarship recipients should become LULAC members. Membership information is available on our website: www.lulac-cincinnati.
- All students with Hispanic/Latino heritage can and should apply, regardless of legal status.
- Students with demonstrated financial need will be given preference (1040 - tax return, letter of support or recommendation supporting student's financial need, etc.) Please include copies of these supporting documents with your application. Make sure that no personal information: social security number or address is visible.
- To obtain the scholarship application, please visit: https://www.lnesc.org/
or find the application also at: https://www.lulac- cincinnati.com.
Student should send a complete application packet postmarked by March 31, 2022, to:
Attn: Education Committee
P.O. Box 19057
Cincinnati, OH 45219