New Initiative to support Hamilton County Small Businesses
513 Small Business Assist is a program designed to remove barriers that small business owners face when navigating recovery assistance programs. All eligible small businesses can receive one-on-one support with grant applications, business planning, marketing, access to funding, and much more.
We are excited to share that the 513 Small Business Assist Program was launched on July 14, 2021.
We are a proud partner of the Program, and we are honored to be a part of a working
coalition of local and national community and economic development organizations that each are committed to helping small businesses connect with the specific services that meet their unique needs.
The Program will provide valuable advice, direction, and support to eligible small businesses in Hamilton County. Criteria to be eligible include:
- Location of Business: Businesses must be located in municipalities within Hamilton County to apply for the Initiative
- Size of Business: Businesses must have 50 or fewer employees
- Start of Operation Date: Businesses must have been operating prior to January of 2020
- Financial History: Businesses must have no current tax liens or a history of bankruptcy within the last 3 years
- Current Operations: Businesses must be currently open or have plans to be open within the next 60 days
COVID-19 Impact: Businesses must have experienced reduced operations or diminished revenues due to the COVID-19 public health emergency
For more information and to apply visit: bit.ly/513smallbusinessassist