Lift Local Business - LatinX Owned
Huntington's Lift Local Business Program
A New Way to Support Latinx-Owned Businesses
As you work hard toward making your business dreams become a reality, we're thinking we have just the right solutions to help you launch them.
At Huntington, our tagline is, “Welcome.” Which means we welcome all challenges, all situations, and all people. Huntington is proud to support the small business community, diverse owners, and Hispanic and Latinx entrepreneurs looking to start a business.
So, we’re launching a program designed to create more opportunity for business owners in the hopes more
opportunity generates more possibilities throughout the communities they serve.
No unnecessary extras – just a streamlined plan aimed at growth.
Part of our $20 billion Community Plan, this program is looking out for you, so you can look out for what’s best for your business, your family, and your customers.
Here are the features you can access:
• Qualify for loan amounts from $1,000 – $150,000
• Access to capital at a low cost to your business
• Zero origination fees
• Huntington pays your SBA fees
• Lower credit score requirements
• Free financial education courses ($1,500 value)
• No monthly service fee checking account† with 24–Hour Grace‡ Overdraft Fee Relief
• Longer repayment terms to help avoid high payments in uncertain times
TO LEARN MORE visit any Huntington Branch or call (800) 480-2001
Lending products are subject to credit application and approval.