COVID-19 Vaccine Drive
On April 20, Union Terminal will serve as a vaccination site from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Our partners at Kroger will be offering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine free of charge. Could you please help share this opportunity with the community?
Below is the registration link and instructions to schedule your first dose on April 20. When you receive your first dose, your second dose will be confirmed for the same time on May 11. Anyone interested in receiving the vaccine must register beforehand.
How to schedule:
- Here is the link to schedule vaccine appointments: https://www.krogerhealth.com/partnerscheduling
- Be sure to select Ohio as the state you are getting the vaccine in.
- It will ask for your benefit code. Please use CINMCVVAC21
- Then it will ask for zip code – enter 45203. Union Terminal should be one of the top locations. Select that location and then scroll to 4/20/21 date to select first appointment time. Then you will need to select appointment time for 2nd shot.
- Continue through the screens until ‘signing’ your name electronically (enter it in the box) and schedule.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the details
- The Vaccination site is Union Terminal 1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45203
- Please feel free to park in the parking lot in front of Union Terminal. Parking will be free if you are getting a vaccine.
- Prior to receiving your vaccine, you must fill out the attached consent form. Please bring your driver’s license and insurance card with you on April 20 to receive the vaccine. If you do not have insurance, you can still receive the vaccine free of charge. If you receive a bill by mistake, please contact Kroger.
- Attached is the consent form and information on the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
We are grateful for our partners at Kroger who are helping to make this possible. From the start of the pandemic, we have committed ourselves to acting responsibly and with the health and safety of our community in mind. We are grateful for this opportunity to further protect those closest to us and to help our global community move one step closer in ending the COVID-19 pandemic.
Additionally: We wanted to share a resource that CMC put together with help from UC Health and Cincinnati Children’s: it’s a series of 4 poster-sized panels that share information about how COVID vaccines work and why we should be vaccinated. We’ll be displaying these at Union Terminal and invite anyone who’s interested to print their own set and display them at a school, Library or YMCA branch, Rec Center, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions and share with others who may be interested! These are in .pdf format, but if you need a different format, just let me know.
Here’s the link: https://67sgp1evrnz1qlsujt24kbps-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Covid-Posters.pdf