ScholarSHPE Applications Due April 30
APPLY BY APRIL 30 FOR OVER 200 SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The ScholarSHPE program helps fill the gap in the Hispanic education pipeline from high school through to successful career placement in STEM fields. For the 2022-2023 academic year, SHPE provided over $1,000,000 in scholarships.This year YOU could be one of those recipients!
ScholarSHPE provides opportunities for:
- Graduating high school seniors beginning a STEM undergraduate career at a community college or 4-year university.
- Undergraduate students pursuing a degree in STEM at any stage of their undergraduate career. Students must be enrolled full-time at a community college or 4-year university.
- Students or professionals pursuing technical certificates or graduate-level professional education that increase their professional competencies with select institutions.
- Graduate students pursuing a master's or doctoral STEM degree program at an accredited university.
How to Apply for 2022-2023
Congratulations on taking another step towards advancing your academic career and giving the world what it needs - more Hispanics in STEM like you. Our scholarships open February 1 and are due on April 30, 2022.
Our minimum requirements for all scholarships are as follows:
- Active SHPE Member (To become an active member, please visit shpe.org and select “Join” in the top right hand corner of the webpage.)
- Minimum Cumulative GPA: 2.75 (This is a cumulative GPA as listed on the transcript of your latest academic institution.)
- Plan to pursue a STEM degree
- Attending an academic institution in the United States or Puerto Rico
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our ScholarSHPE team at email@example.com.