Opioid webinars available online
Thanks to all our community partners who have joined us for monthly webinars since last October. Our team is taking a break in June to vacation with our families and recharge. We hope that you have an opportunity to do the same! If you missed one of our previous webinars, please take some time this month to check out one (or more) of them. Webinars are between 60 and 90 minutes long.
- October 2020: Reducing the Stigma of Addiction: Webinar and Toolkit
- November 2020: The State of Recovery Housing in Greater Cincinnati
- December 2020: Harm Reduction with Emma Roberts
- January 2021: Addressing Racial Equity in Recovery
- February 2021: Harm Reduction Supply Dispensing Machine
- March 2021: Update on State-level Opioid Epidemic Initiatives
- April 2021: Recovery Housing and Landlord Tenant Laws: What You Need to Know Part 1
- May 2021: Kentucky Recovery Housing
- May 2021: Recovery Housing and Landlord Tenant Laws: What You Need to Know Part 2
We will resume our monthly webinars in July. Keep an eye out for the invitations this summer as we discuss policy and advocacy efforts, person-centered language and a deep dive into overdose data.