Final days for The Science Behind Pixar at Cincinnati Museum Center
There are only a few days left to visit The Science Behind Pixar before the exhibition says so long partner to Cincinnati Museum Center. The final day to see the blockbuster exhibition that takes inside the screen and behind the scenes of some of your favorite films is Monday, September 5.
Through over 50 interactive stations, The Science Behind Pixar takes you through the Pixar animation pipeline as you come face-to-face (or face-to-eye) with some of your favorite characters, including Buzz Lightyear, Dory, Mike, and Sulley, Edna Mode, and WALL-E. Interactives include:
- Maneuvering camera’s inside a setting from A Bug’s Life to create a bug’s-eye view
- Creating a digital sculpture from an artist’s sketch
- Using lights to recreate the underwater world of Finding Nemo and Finding Dory
- An inside look at how models are given a virtual skeleton that allows animators to pose them
- Building robots inspired by WALL-E
- Designing your own racecar hood
- Creating a stop-motion video
Discounts available when you pair the exhibition with Museum Admission or an OMNIMAX® film.
Visit cincymuseum.org/pixar/ for more information.
WHERE: Cincinnati Museum Center
WHEN: Open Thursdays through Mondays, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Special evening hours with last entry at 8 p.m. on Friday, September 2.