Round 3 of Hamilton County Grant to Open Sept 16th
We are excited to share with you that the third round of the Hamilton County Small Business Relief Grant Program will start accepting applications on Thursday, September 16th at 12 p.m. This grant program will provide monetary relief from business interruption costs caused by the pandemic.
Hamilton County’s Small Business Grants will reimburse businesses up to $10,000 based on year-over-year revenue loss. The amount of grant funding available to the applicant is the loss between their 2020 and 2019 gross revenues with a cap of $10,000, as long as a 15% loss in revenues is shown.
In order to apply, the applicant will need a government-issued ID, a copy of filed 2019 and 2020 federal business tax returns, and proof that your business operates in Hamilton County. This round will be a reimbursement for eligible expenses incurred from March 23, 2020 - August 31, 2021.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Must be a for-profit entity with a business location in Hamilton County.
- Have a Federal Taxpayer Identification Number for its type of business.
- Must have been in operation as of December 31, 2019, or earlier.
- Have less than $2.5 million in gross revenue/receipts on an annual basis.
- Must have experienced a 15% revenue loss when comparing 2019 gross revenue to 2020 gross revenue due to COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Have 50 or fewer W-2 employees or 1099 workers as of December 31, 2019.
Please visit the 513 Relief for a complete list of criteria.
If you have small businesses in your network that is eligible, we encourage you to send them to: https://513relief.org/small-business/.
Attached is our flyer for you to share in your newsletter or social media. Please direct questions to email@example.com.