Why Diversity Matters (Series 2 of 8)
Source RCSN Leadership Services
What’s the Bottom Line?
According to Gayle, one of the greatest benefits of embracing and enacting a plan for diversity is how it broadens your business.
• You’ll be reaching out to people in other businesses that you wouldn’t have before, educating yourself on the benefits of diversity in your
• Your company will also be more attractive to others who already tout their diversity and inclusion plan.
• Increases your business, increases customer base, increases clients, and increases the talent pool.
• Diversity increases the visibility in a community.
• It will strengthen businesses, non-profit or for-profit, people look to serve on boards that are forward-moving – it will attract leaders who
really can write the checks, have connections, and open doors.
“Diversity literally benefits the bottom line, short term and long term.” -Gayle Brock
Once you’ve opened your eyes, whether it’s the value and ROI or the larger social and moral implications, how can you enact some positive changes in your company?
Series 2 of 8