Are you or anyone that you know:
- Looking for new ways to diversify your workforce?
- wanting to become certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in Ohio?
- interested in doing business or partnering with Miami University?
- searching for help with your workforce development and retention?
- hoping to engage with Miami students or academic departments?
Whatever your current needs may be, we offer MORE- Miami Opportunities for Regional Employers.
MORE Workshop Series
March 16, 2023
A Commitment to Diversity
Breakfast starts @ 8:00 a.m.
Workshop starts @ 8:30 a.m.
Opening Remarks by Dr. Ande Durojaiye & Dr. Bennyce Hamilton
Opening Session by Mark Taylor, Chief Procurement Officer: How to Do Business with Miami University
Sessions featuring: Dr. Cristina Alcalde, VP of Institutional Diversity & Inclusion; Ekaterina Gay, Director of Work+; Brooke Flinders, Interim Associate Dean for Academic Affairs; Samy Broyles, Director of Community & Alumni Engagement; Janet Hurn, Sr. Director of E-Campus; Erica Crawford, Microcredentials Program Manager; Women's Business Enterprise Council - Ohio River Valley, Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio & many more! Register here
Miami University Regionals
Empowering Minds, Strengthening Communities
Looking forward to seeing you there. Please share if you know someone who might be interested in this information!